Thursday, August 7, 2014

2000-09-05 -- Dreams

Last night I had some weird dreams.

In the first, I dreamed that I was in a car with my grandfather/father. At first, it was my grandfather. We were headed east but instead of turning right to go home, we continued on to a bridge over the Anacostia river.  Just over the bridge, we came to a cook-out.  We stopped and discovered that we were being pulled over by the police.  Now it was my father, and he was running down to the "beach" to get away.  As the cop approached, I stood next to the car on the passenger side, drumming the soft, warm vinyl roof.  My father was gone.

The second dream took place in a high-school teacher's New York apartment.  He said, "look at this book, it's got pictures of you."  Sure enough, there were pictures of me on school trips.  The thing was that they were trips I had never been on and I didn't recognize any of the other people.  He said, "there's a picture of my son" and I didn't know what to say.  His son looked like a Muppet.  He had a long, cylindrical/conical head with a tuft of hair on top.  His face was flat and his mouth was a hinged crescent.  He had only a few teeth and they were widely spaced.  It was all pretty weird.

In the final dream, I trying to put my hair in a pony tail.  I thought, "this is pretty stupid! My hair is too short."  When I looked up, into the mirror, I saw that had hair just like Howard Stern.  I ran my fingers through it and was completely grossed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment